Ping Enterprise for ActiveX
Add reliable, high-performance ping capabilities to your application with the Ping Enterprise control. PowerTCP Ping Enterprise for ActiveX is easy to use, scalable, and backed by the best technical support in the industry.
What Makes PowerTCP Ping Enterprise So Special?
Ping Enterprise is for applications with high-reliability, high-stress requirements. While most ping components are plagued by memory leaks and instability in heavy-use scenarios, this component is designed to meet the most rigorous demands and performance standards. With its multi-threaded design, Ping Enterprise is engineered to operate 24/7 while conducting continuous pings against one or more devices. Use asynchronously to ping numerous sites every second, while tracking the number of outstanding pings at any point in time.
- Supports synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (event-driven) designs
- No special permissions are required (does not use raw sockets)
- Use in ASP without running under an admin account
- Automatic name-to-address and reverse-name resolution
- Track number of outstanding pings at any time
- Internal multi-threaded design
Scalable and Reliable
- Engineered to run 24/7
- Consumes few resources
- Conduct continuous pings against one or more devices
- Perform numerous pings per second
- Windows applications, services, and scalable ASP applications
Samples and Documentation
- Many sample projects, including VB6 and VC++
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++
- Context-sensitive Help with tutorials and a comprehensive reference guide
- Royalty-free license